The Airport Community Schools Foundation (“ACSF” or “We”) respects the privacy of individuals who visit www.airportschoolsfoundation.org (the “Website”). By visiting our Website, you accept the practices described in this privacy statement.
This Website is intended only for visitors located in the United States, except the state of California. This Website is not intended for users in the European Union nor anywhere that the GDPR applies. This Website is not intended for users in the state of California nor anywhere that the CCPA applies.
ACSF is committed to being inclusive and accessible. This Website uses the WordPress content management system, which complies with WCAG 2.0 AA. For information about WordPress accessibility, see https://wordpress.org/about/accessibility. If you experience any difficulty accessing this Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You
- We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and
- We may collect payment information, billing address and/or other information necessary to process a donation, ticket transaction or event registration.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by ACSF. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- If you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our Website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question, we may collect your name, email address, phone number and mailing address in order to respond to that inquiry.
- If you register for an event or make a donation, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, billing address and payment information (via our Website, over the phone, or by mailing in your donation or providing it in person).
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not sell or trade your personal information with other entities. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy statement:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our operation.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
This website is not intended for visitors under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from visitors under 18. If you are under 18, please do not provide any information on this website.
ACSF keeps personal information for as long as we deem it useful to use, and for as long as applicable laws allow us to maintain it.
How to Control Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from ACSF at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address at the bottom of this page:
• Request a list of the contact data we have from you, if any.
• Change/correct any contact data we have about you.
• Ask that we delete any contact data we have from you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement and other terms and conditions for your access and use of this Website at any time. Your subsequent visits to this Website are subject to the policies, terms and conditions then in effect. The date the Privacy Statement was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page.
To request information, ask questions or comment about this privacy statement, contact us at email@example.com.
Privacy statement last updated: March 2022